KS3 Science teacher who can teach KS4 Biology required for long term supply in Luton.
Register with Dunbar Education for supply teaching roles in AREA - and secure an interview today.
Why work with Dunbar Education?
Dunbar Education are the one of the leading education agencies and specialists in roles with Primary and Secondary schools across Milton Keynes/Buckinghamshire/Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire/Northamptonshire.
We are currently looking for Supply teachers / Key Stage 1 teachers / Key Stage 2 teachers / Teaching Assistants / Support staff / to join our fantastic team of teachers and support to staff for roles throughout YOUR AREA
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- High demand for supply teaching
- Designated recruitment consultant who will find the right role to suit you
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5 star google reviews
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree level qualification
- Good behaviour management skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- Recent school experience
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
If you are a teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with CONSULTANT NAME at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.