Looking for a rewarding role in education?
Think you have what it takes to improve pupils' learning?
Dunbar Education has a high demand for Learning and Behaviour Mentors in Milton Keynes. The role of a Learning and Behaviour Mentor includes organising and carrying out intervention work and supporting the inclusion team with students' behaviour and progress.
As a Learning and Behaviour Mentor, you will have previous experience working with either children or vulnerable adults. If you have any of the following experiences, we would love to hear from you.
- Care/Support Worker
- Voluntary experience working with children
- 1-1 supporting a vulnerable child/adult
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please get in touch with Kira Keech at Dunbar Education on 07897 014303 or email your CV
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.