Job Title: Learning Support Assistant
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire
Start Date: ASAP
Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated Learning Support Assistant to join a dynamic team at a secondary school in Wokingham, Berkshire. The successful candidate will work closely with teachers and support staff to provide assistance to students with diverse learning needs.
- Provide one-on-one support to students with learning challenges.
- Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborate with teachers to adapt lesson plans and materials.
- Monitor and track student progress.
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
- A genuine passion for supporting students with diverse learning needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Professional development opportunities for career growth.
- Flexible working arrangements, including the option for part-time employment.
- Access to health and well-being programs.
- Supportive and collaborative working environment.
If you are passionate about supporting students with SEN, and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Jake Walsh at Dunbar Education on 01908 929605.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.