Mathematics Post. Tulse Hill, SW London
Want to apply for a permanent teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school is located in South West London They are looking for someone to join them for a Permanent position starting in January 2023.
- MPS to UPS
- January 2023
- Southwest London. (Inner London Pay)
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Potential for quick promotion
- Co-planning and marking
- A positive working environment
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Opportunities to develop a career within an award-winning Humanities department
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of the staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognized teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Mathematics to KS3, KS4 & 5
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
If you are an inspiring Mathematics Teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with William Perrott at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.