Maths and ICT Teacher (combined role
Full-time from January until the end of the academic year. Hertford.
Are you a passionate and dedicated educator, adept in both Mathematics and Information & Communication Technology (ICT)? Hertford Secondary School is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Maths and ICT Teacher. This full-time role covers both subjects and is a temporary position for two terms, starting in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Maths and ICT to students up to the age of 16. Proficiency in both subjects is crucial. The ideal candidate must be capable of teaching a range of topics in ICT, including Coding, ICT in context, and Practical applications. In Mathematics, the candidate will cover Statistics, Geometry, and Algebra.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Demonstrated expertise in teaching Mathematics and ICT.
- Confidence in delivering engaging and effective lessons to secondary school students.
- Ability to plan, develop, and execute curriculum in both Maths and ICT, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of core topics.
- Strong knowledge of Coding, ICT applications, Statistics, Geometry, and Algebra.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to inspire and motivate students.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualifications.
- Prior experience teaching Maths and ICT at the secondary level.
- A proactive and adaptable approach to teaching, catering to diverse learning needs.
- A commitment to providing an inclusive and stimulating learning environment.
If you are excited about the prospect of educating students in both Maths and ICT, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and teaching philosophy. Interviews will be conducted promptly for suitable candidates.
This Secondary School is dedicated to fostering a supportive and inspiring educational environment for both staff and students. Join us in our commitment to nurturing academic excellence and preparing students for their future endeavours.