Maths Lead Practitioner - Teaching Post - Tunbridge Wells
Are you an exceptional and experienced Maths teacher with a passion for elevating mathematical education to new heights? If you have a proven track record of excellence in teaching and leadership, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our esteemed school in Tunbridge Wells as a Maths Lead Practitioner.
Position: Maths Lead Practitioner
- Provide outstanding teaching of Mathematics, inspiring students to develop a deep understanding and appreciation for the subject.
- Lead the Maths department, providing strategic direction, mentorship, and support to colleagues, fostering a culture of excellence and collaboration.
- Collaborate with the Head of Mathematics to develop and implement innovative curriculum plans, schemes of work, and assessment strategies.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of the Maths curriculum and keep abreast of the latest developments in teaching and assessment practices.
- Support the professional development of teachers through coaching, observation, and feedback, sharing best practices and promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop cross-curricular initiatives, promote mathematical literacy across the school, and facilitate interdisciplinary projects.
- Monitor and track student progress, analyzing data to inform targeted interventions and strategies for improving attainment and progress.
Do get in touch if this could be of interest