Mathematics Teacher -Cranbrook, Kent
Are you current a Mathematics teacher searching for a new Permanent teaching opportunity? This role is a January 2022 Start.
- Maths Teacher
- January 2022 Start.
- Cranbrook, Kent
- Ofsted 'Good' Grammar School
- Permanent Post - Full Time.
Dunbar Education are working with a Large mixed Comprehensive school in Cranbrook, Surrey who is searching for a Mathematics Teacher to teach KS3 - KS5 on a permanent basis for a January 2022 Start.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a forward-thinking school who are always inspiring pupils to fulfil their potential and become confident, motivated, and well prepared for their future.
- Must have UK QTS (or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Understanding of Maths curriculum
- Experience in UK classroom
- UK DBS (within last 3 years)
NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Get in contact with Jack at Dunbar Education today!