Job Role: Maths Teacher
School type: Mainstream secondary & sixth form
Age Group: 11-18
Start date: September
Salary: £25,714- £41,604
Contract: Permanent or Long-Term Contract Available
Employment type: Full time
We are currently working alongside a school in Thurrock that is seeking a Maths Teacher to enhance an already driven & supportive department. It is part of a large trust meaning your career progression opportunities are endless.
What is expected of you?
The person appointed will be expected to make a significant contribution to the academic, moral, and cultural well-being of students. Applications are welcome from established teachers with a proven track record of success along with ECT's looking to kick start their career.
What can the school do for you?
Due to the volume of schools in the trust they will provide excellent opportunities for progression across their schools. This trust holds its staff in the highest regard, and it focuses heavily on staff development & internal progression.
What we are looking for:
- Teaching qualifications or demonstrated work history
- Teachers who are keen to learn and constantly improve
- The ability to communicate effectively and passionately with your department/ SLT and pupils
Why use Dunbar Education:
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
If you would be interested to find out more about this role or other vacancies at Dunbar Education, then please do not hesitate to submit your latest CV.