We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Maths Teacher to join our team from September 2023 at our Ilford based school. The successful applicant will be passionate about delivering an outstanding teaching experience and fostering a positive learning environment.
- Designing, preparing and delivering maths lessons to pupils of all ages
- Setting challenging yet achievable goals for pupils
- Marking, assessing and providing feedback on student progress
- Maintaining records of pupil development
- Organising activities and field trips related to mathematics
- Keeping up to date with developments in maths teaching methodology.
- A recognised teaching qualification (Bachelor's degree in Maths/ Education or equivalent)
- A minimum of two years' experience teaching Maths in the classroom
- Good knowledge of curriculum design principles and teaching standards
- Excellent communication, organisation and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous professional development.
If you think this role could be right for you, please apply by sending your CV to Hannah. We look forward to hearing from you!