Apply for this Maths Role based in Braintree, Essex through Dunbar Education.
Want to apply for a teaching role with just one click?
We are currently working with an academy-sponsored secondary school located in Braintree that is looking for someone to join them on a permanent contract from September.
- Maths Teacher with TLR 2A
- MPS to UPS
- Permanent or Flexible contracts available
- Academy Sponsored School
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Outstanding ECT program
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Great emphasis is placed on supporting teachers at all phases in your career to develop through a bespoke CPD
- Established department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Established SLT
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Science
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
If you are a Maths teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Hannah at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.