Media Teacher (part-time)
Want to apply for a part-time Media teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this Media teacher role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school, an Ofsted 'Good' school, located in Bedford, are looking for a Media teacher to join them on a part-time basis from January.
The role will likely be 3 days a week.
Due to an appointed teacher no longer being able to relocate for the role; The Head has contacted me to let me know that they are looking for a Media teacher to join them from January on a permanent basis. They will also consider a shorter term contract.
It's a very good school with an exceptional SLT. The Media department is very strong.
- Media Teacher
- Trainee & Experienced Teachers encouraged to apply
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- Highly resourced department
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Media to KS5
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
For more information about this fantastic Media teacher post, please contact Dunbar Education as soon as possible.