Job Role: MFL Teacher (French and Spanish)
Salary: Main Payscale - £26,948 - £41,604
About the role
The successful applicant will be joining a supportive network of teachers and SLT. Being an 11-19 school, the successful applicant would be required to deliver French and Spanish from KS3 to KS5.
This is a full-time, permanent role and applications are welcome from ECTs and experienced teachers seeking a new challenge.
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- £250 Refer a friend bonus
If you would be interested to find out more about this role or other vacancies at Dunbar Education, then please do not hesitate to submit your latest CV.