Are you passionate about working with children and have the qualifications and drive to do so? Then join our team at Dunbar Education as a Nursery Assistant!
Our Nursery Schools and Pre Schools provide outstanding care for their young ones and are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to help us reach even higher. You should hold either a Level 2 or Level 3 in childcare and be available for various shifts between 07:15-18:30, Monday-Friday.
As a Nursery Assistant, you will play an important role in ensuring our youngest members receive the care and attention they need. Your commitment to their development and well-being will be essential in creating a happy and stimulating learning environment for all.
In return for your dedication and passion, you will be rewarded with a pay rate of £11-£13 per hour. We are looking to fill the role ASAP, so if you are ready to make a positive contribution to our Nursery Schools and Pre Schools, please apply now!
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Kira Keech at Dunbar Education on 07897 014303 or email your CV
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.