Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity with a passion for Early Years Education?
Do you have the desire to help shape a child's life in the Peterborough area?
Are you seeking a new challenge?
We are currently seeking an experienced and dedicated Nursery Deputy Manager to support the Nursery Manager in leading our team at our busy and vibrant nursery. The successful candidate will have a strong background in early years education, excellent leadership and management skills, and a passion for providing outstanding care and education to young children.
- Supporting the Nursery Manager in the day-to-day running of the nursery, ensuring high standards of care and education are maintained at all times.
- Acting as the designated safeguarding lead for the nursery, and ensuring that all staff are trained and confident in their safeguarding responsibilities.
- Planning and delivering a curriculum that meets the needs of children aged 0-5 years old, and promotes their development and learning.
- Building positive relationships with children and their families, and providing regular feedback on their progress.
- Ensuring the nursery is fully compliant with all relevant regulations and standards, and maintaining accurate records and documentation.
- Supporting the recruitment, training, and development of nursery staff, and ensuring that all staff are fully supported and motivated.
- Assisting with the management of the nursery budget, including staffing costs, resources, and equipment.
- A Level 3 qualification in Early Years Education and Care, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years' experience in a leadership or management role in a nursery or early years setting.
- A sound knowledge of child development and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to build positive relationships with children, parents, and staff.
- A commitment to providing outstanding care and education for young children.
- A current DBS check and relevant references.
We offer a competitive salary, ongoing training and development opportunities, and a supportive and friendly working environment. If you are an experienced and passionate early years professional, and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today.