Do you have a keen interest in supporting children, but not in the classroom? - Learning Mentors are at the heart of every school community and we are currently recruiting for exactly that. We are looking for someone who can support the children with their learning barriers and confidently do this with groups and on a 1:1 basis. Could this person be you?
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Experience working in a school before committing to a permanent role
- Apply without completing an application form
- Designated recruitment consultant who will find the right role to suit you
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5-star google reviews
To be successful in filling this role you must show flexibility, a love of teaching, genuine care for the children you teach, and a passion for developing children's skills and knowledge.
- Pastoral support experience
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Safeguarding Knowledge
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (Can apply through Dunbar if you don't have one currently)
If you have a keen interest and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Kieran at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but you are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.