Female PE Teacher
Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement - Equality Act 2010.
Want to apply for a permanent Female PE teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this Female PE teacher role through Dunbar Education. ECT's encouraged to apply.
Our partner school, an Ofsted 'Outstanding' school, located in Luton, are looking for a Female PE teacher to join them on a permanent basis from September.
Due to a current teacher relocating; The Head has contacted me to let me know that they are looking for a Female PE teacher to join them from September on a permanent basis.
The head has stated that he is very happy to consider ECT's for the post.
It's a very good school with an exceptional SLT.
The PE department is very strong with a very supportive Head of Department.
- Female PE Teacher
- ECT's encouraged to apply
- September Start
- Luton, Bedfordshire
- Ofsted 'Outstanding' School
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Working in an established PE department
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- Role is due to the current teacher relocating
- Highly resourced department
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach English to
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
For more information about this fantastic Female PE teacher post, please contact Dunbar Education as soon as possible.