Apply for this PE KS3-KS4 teaching role through Dunbar Education.
The easiest way to apply for a teaching role online!
We are currently working with an Independent School located in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire who are looking for someone to join them as soon as possible depending on your availability for 1 term initially.
- Independent pay scale
- ASAP depending on your availability
- Borehamwood Hertfordshire
- 1 Term initially
- Core PE
- Game Play
- Hockey specialism desirable
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Opportunities to develop career within the school
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- The vision of the school is to ensure all of their students are positive citizens, equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experiences ready for their future in a modern world.
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Relevant pension schemes available
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach PE to KS3/4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a PE teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose O'Toole at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.