Physical Education Teacher
Position: PE Teacher
Location: Headington, Oxfordshire
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Full-time, Permanent
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Physical Education Teacher to join one of our Secondary schools in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. The ideal candidate will have a passion for promoting physical activity and a commitment to helping students achieve their full potential in sport and physical education.
- Design and deliver high-quality physical education lessons to students
- Develop engaging lesson plans and teaching materials that are aligned with the curriculum
- Assess and provide feedback to students on their progress
- Encourage and support students to develop their physical abilities and reach their full potential
- Promote healthy lifestyles and good sportsmanship among students
- Communicate effectively with parents and other stakeholders regarding students' progress
- Collaborate with colleagues to create a positive learning environment for students
- Participate in school-wide events and activities, including sports tournaments and extracurricular activities
- Experience teaching physical education to students of all ages and abilities
- Knowledge of a range of sports and physical activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Commitment to continuous professional development
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Jake Walsh at Dunbar Education on 01908 929605.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.