Are you a Physics Teacher who either recently gained your PGCE or working towards your PGCE?
Our partner school located in Romford is looking for a Physics to join them on a permanent basis from September 2023.
What is in it for you?
- ECT Induction Programme in an established department
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioral issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
Outer London Payscale
An innovative approach to teaching and learning
Focus on staff wellbeing
Highly resourced department
Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long-established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
If you are a Physics Teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Hannah at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.