Position: Physics Teacher
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Start Date: January 2024
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Are you a passionate and dedicated Physics educator? Do you possess the skills to inspire young minds and foster a love for the subject? An exciting opportunity has arisen in Abingdon, for a Physics Teacher on a permanent basis.
About the school: A well-established and thriving educational institution committed to providing a nurturing environment that empowers students to excel academically and personally. The school prides itself on fostering a culture of curiosity and a deep appreciation for learning.
Role and Responsibilities: As a Physics Teacher, you will be responsible for teaching Key Stage 3,4 and 5 students the fundamentals of Physics. Your role will encompass planning and delivering engaging lessons, developing creative and interactive teaching materials, and nurturing students' understanding of the subject matter. You will inspire curiosity, critical thinking, and a genuine enthusiasm for Physics among our students.
- Competitive salary reflecting your skills and experience.
- Access to professional development opportunities to enhance your teaching skills.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' lives.
- Access to state-of-the-art teaching facilities and resources.
- Networking opportunities within our broader educational community.
- Well-being programs and support for staff members.
- Strong academic background in Physics or a related field.
- Passion for teaching and a genuine commitment to student success.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create an inclusive and supportive classroom environment.
- Previous experience teaching Physics at Key Stage 3 level is advantageous.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and collaborative educational setting.
- Supportive leadership team and colleagues.
- Chance to make a significant impact on students' educational journey.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Application Process: If you are an enthusiastic Physics Teacher who is eager to contribute to our school community, we encourage you to apply by submitting your CV.
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Jake Walsh at Dunbar Education on 01908 929605.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.