We are seeking highly motivated and experienced PPA teachers to join multiple schools in Milton Keynes. As a PPA Teacher, you will be responsible for providing cover for the class teachers during their PPA (Planning, Preparation, and Assessment) time.
- Providing cover for the class teachers during their PPA time
- Delivering pre-planned lessons across all year groups
- Ensuring continuity of learning for the students
- Managing the classroom effectively and maintaining a positive learning environment
- Assessing student progress and reporting to the class teachers
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in primary schools
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Experience providing PPA cover
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum
If you are passionate about teaching and want to make a positive impact on the education of the students, we would love to hear from you.