Job Title: Primary School Supply Teacher
Contract: Temporary, Ad-hoc basis
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Dunbar Education is currently recruiting for passionate and dedicated Primary School Supply Teachers to work with us on a temporary basis in Northamptonshire.
As a Supply Teacher with Dunbar Education, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of primary schools across Northamptonshire, providing support and cover as required. Whether it's covering for a teacher absence, supporting with classroom management or delivering pre-planned lessons, you will be a valued member of the team and make a real difference to the education and development of the students.
- Delivering high-quality teaching and learning experiences to students
- Following the school's policies and procedures and promoting positive behaviour management
- Communicating effectively with school staff and colleagues at Dunbar Education
- Maintaining accurate records of work completed and providing feedback to school staff as required
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and/or relevant teaching experience
- A passion for education and a desire to make a positive impact on the lives of students
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to be flexible and adapt to different teaching environments and situations
In return, Dunbar Education can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay, with opportunities for career development and progression
- A supportive and friendly team of education consultants, dedicated to finding you the right opportunities to suit your skills and experience
- Access to exclusive CPD training and development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge
If you're a passionate and experienced Primary School Teacher looking for flexible and rewarding work, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and a cover letter
Dunbar Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required for all successful applicants.