Do you have the skills and expertise to teach young minds? If so, then Dunbar Education would love to have you join their team of Primary School Teachers!
At Dunbar Education, we are dedicated to finding the right educators to work in our network of Primary Schools and Nurseries in Northamptonshire. As a Primary School Teacher, you would need to hold Qualified Teacher Status and have experience working with SEN children ages 4-11.
This role will pay between £143-£199 per day and offer you the chance to help nurture and shape the minds of young people, enabling them to learn and reach their full potential.
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Kira Keech at Dunbar Education on 07897 014303 or email your CV
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.