We are looking for two highly qualified and motivated Primary School Teachers to join our school in either an Easter or September start. The roles involve teaching across Key Stages 1 and 2, including Literacy and Numeracy.
The ideal candidates must hold a Qualified Teacher Status, and be willing to join a supportive and encouraging school environment. Our teaching teams are passionate about inspiring young minds and making sure our children receive the best educational experience.
We offer a competitive salary of between £143-£199 per day. This is an opportunity to work in an environment where teaching is encouraged, praised and supported.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Kira Keech at Dunbar Education on 07897 014303 or email your CV
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.