Register with Dunbar Education for supply teaching roles in Milton Keynes- and secure an interview today.
Why work with Dunbar Education?
We are currently looking for Supply teachers to join our fantastic team of teachers and support staff for roles throughout Milton Keynes.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Milton Keynes's Leading Education Agency
- Experience working in a school before committing to a permanent role
- High demand of supply teaching
- Access to free CPD
- Must have UK QTS or working towards
- Experience in a UK classroom
- Good behaviour management skills
- Degree level qualification
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- We find the right work to suit you
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
If you are an ECT or experienced teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.