Job title: Primary Supply Teacher
Start Date: ASAP
Dunbar Education is recruiting QTS Primary Teachers in Northamptonshire to support pupils in their learning within mainstream Primary, Infant & Junior Schools. You should have an engaging and adaptable personality, as well as good behavioural management skills.
We are recruiting teachers who are seeking flexible but regular work on a short-term basis.
Subject Specialisms Needed
Early Years/Reception, KS1, KS2, Primary SEN
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Access to free CPD.
- Supportive senior leadership team.
- We have a designated recruitment consultant who will find the right role to suit you.
- Free CV advice and interview support.
- Vital school experience that counts towards teacher training.
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5-star google reviews.
- Apply without completing an application form.
What are we looking for?
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
- NQTS more than welcome to apply.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but you are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.