Job Title: Primary School Teacher with SEN Experience
Salary: MPS1 (+SEN allowance) to MPS6
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Primary School Teacher with a specialism in SEN education to join our dynamic team at an SEN school in Hertfordshire. Our school prides itself on providing a supportive and nurturing environment that enables all of our students to reach their full potential.
As a teacher, you will be responsible for planning and delivering inspiring and cross-curricular lesson plans to our students with SEN. You will need to have a strong understanding of EHCPs and be confident in writing and reviewing them, as well as assessing and tracking the progress of your students. You will need to be creative in your approach to teaching, using engaging and innovative activities to help your students develop their skills and knowledge.
- Plan and deliver inspiring and cross-curricular lesson plans that meet the individual needs of students with SEN
- Use innovative and engaging activities to create a positive and stimulating learning environment
- Write and review EHCPs, and work with the SENCO to ensure the needs of all students with SEN are met
- Assess and track the progress of your students, and report to parents and colleagues regularly
- Develop strong and meaningful relationships with students, staff and parents
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in SEN education and share this knowledge with colleagues
- A qualified and enthusiastic primary school teacher with experience in SEN education
- Knowledge of writing and reviewing EHCPs
- Confidence in assessing and tracking the progress of students with SEN
- Creativity and innovation in your approach to teaching
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships with students, staff and parents
- Strong classroom management skills and a positive attitude
- NQTs/ECTs with a specialism in SEN education are welcome to apply
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly-regarded primary school that values creativity, inclusivity and innovation. If you are an enthusiastic and experienced Primary School Teacher with SEN experience, then we would love to hear from you. Apply today to take the first step towards a rewarding career in SEN education.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Access to free CPD and training
- Opportunity for career progression and development
- Chance to work in a supportive and nurturing environment
- Work with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to providing the best education for our students
Why work with us?
- We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive environment for all of our students
- We offer excellent career progression opportunities and support for professional development
- We provide a range of training and CPD opportunities for our staff
- We have a dedicated team of professionals who are passionate about providing the best education for our students
If you are passionate about providing the best education for students with SEN and are looking for a rewarding career in a supportive and nurturing environment, then we would love to hear from you. Apply today and take the first step towards a fulfilling career in SEN education.