We are looking for a dynamic and inspiring psychology teacher to join our school in Oxfordshire! Our school caters to a range of students across the key stages, so the successful applicant will have experience teaching KS3-KS5.
This is a full-time position with the start date being either ASAP, April 2023, or September 2023, depending on the preference of the candidate. The ideal candidate should have a good degree in psychology, previous teaching experience in a school or college setting, and a track record of delivering quality and inspiring classes.
The successful applicant will be someone who is enthusiastic and creative, with excellent communication and organisation skills. They should also be able to motivate their students and ensure high academic standards. In return, we offer a supportive and inspiring learning environment for our staff and pupils, along with attractive working benefits.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Tempory work that could lead to permanent
- Access to free CPD and training
- Trusted and reliable service
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS - Can apply for through Dunbar
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us in just one click
- 24/7 service from your designated consultant
- Five-star reviews, check us out on Google
- We take time getting to know all our teachers
- High demand of work to suit your availability
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join a dynamic and innovative department. If you have the qualifications, enthusiasm and experience to join our team, we would like to hear from you.
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Jake Walsh at Dunbar Education on 01908 929605.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.