Are you seeking a new role within Psychology from April? Dunbar Education are collobrating with an ofsted good school to assiting in their requirement for a permanent teacher to join them.
Please see more information below and apply today with only your CV!
Start date: April 2024
Location: Waltham Cross
Role: Psychology, permanent and full time
About the school:
This Ofsted good school is a fully mixed comprehensive school from 11 - 16 years of age with 545 on the roll. The year 11 is the last of their smaller year groups and the school will soon hit target of 600 students due to the high level of local interest in the school. The school have benefited from new leadership, a revised curriculum, and robust expectations across the board. The school's journey has been recognised by OFSTED who graded the school as good with outstanding features.
The school offer a very distinct secondary learning experiences and is designed to provide for those children who learn and achieve best in a smaller environment coupled with an extremely strong sense of community. The school is extremely proud of this strong sense of community, which is nurtured so that every child can enjoy making a positive contribution to their school.
The school benefits from a fantastic range of facilities. All lessons take place either in a brand-new teaching block or newly refurbished rooms. This includes brand new Science, ICT and Technology facilities. The school also benefits from an indoor swimming pool and a brand new 3G Astro pitch. They also have a school dog!
The school have a very strong focus on outstanding professional development and promotion opportunities, we also offer a range of benefits, including:
Competitive base salary with a tailor-made development plan aimed at enhancing your future [earnings] potential through:
- High quality, personalised CPD
- Bespoke leadership development programmes
- Subsidies for Masters and Degree courses
- Secondment and shadowing opportunities
- As part of our Multi Academy Trust, "Generations", potential to work across more than one school to develop career-enhancing skills and knowledge
- Supported Nursery provision with Ashbourne at any of their nurseries in the Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire, and Bedfordshire area:
o 15% discount for all Trust staff.
o Term time only places are available
o A school day would be 9.00am - 3.00pm
o "Sundries" would be applied to a child taking up a funded only space (e.g. 30 hours funding only). This covers the cost of: meals, snacks, nursery resources and consumables
- Onsite car valeting at a reduced price for Trust staff
- Substantially discounted membership to Lifestyle Fitness's state of the art purpose built gym, at Goffs Academy
Additional financial incentives and tax-efficient benefits, including:
- Exam marker payment of £400 plus 2 days paid leave to do the marking (1st year)
- Payments for staff taking weekend sporting fixtures: staff paid £200 for leading a minimum of six Saturday fixtures plus 6 weekly training sessions
- A daily allowance of £50 for school trips taken over a weekend or any school holiday:
- A £1,000 Employee Referral Scheme (i.e., finder's fee) for any qualifying positions that you refer the successful candidate for: £500 on the person starting, and £500 if the person is still at the school 12 months later
Access to a wide range of health and wellbeing resources, including:
- New, professional, and fit for purpose working environments
- Free use of a range of sports and leisure facilities, including a fully equipped gym and swimming pool.
- Occupational Health & counselling support
- Free flu jabs
- 100% attendance reward - day in lieu, taken at each school's discretion
Apply today or contact Daisy O'Toole for more information on 07361588305