Are you an experienced, qualified primary school teacher looking for a new challenge? Look no further! Dunbar Education are working with Northamptonshire's primary schools to find exceptional and highly skilled individuals to join their team.
You will be given full teaching responsibilities including the management of a classroom, overseeing the academic development of the pupils and any associated duties.
The role is initially until the end of the academic year with the potential for the opportunity to be extended and will start either immediately or after the Easter period, depending on availability.
You will be rewarded for your hard work and dedication with an attractive daily rate of between £130-199, with other incentives and bonuses.
If you are interested in the role, then apply now and make a difference to the education of children.
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Kira Keech at Dunbar Education on 07897 014303 or email your CV
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.