Religious Studies Teacher
Want to apply for a permanent Religious Studies teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this Religious Studies teacher role through Dunbar Education. ECT's encouraged to apply.
Our partner school, an Ofsted 'Good' school, located in Luton, are looking for a Religious Studies teacher to join them on a permanent basis from Easter or September.
The vacancy has occurred due to a current teacher planning to relocate in April.
The Head has stated that he is very happy to wait till September for the right person.
The Head has said that he is also happy to consider a TLR for an experienced Religious Studies Teacher.
It's a very good school with an exceptional SLT.
The Religious Studies department is very strong with a very supportive Head of Department.
- Religious Studies Teacher
- ECT's encouraged to apply
- Easter or September Start
- Luton, Bedfordshire
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Working in an established Humanities department
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- Role is due to the current teacher relocating
- Highly resourced department
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Religious Studies to KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
For more information about this fantastic Religious Studies teacher post, please contact Dunbar Education as soon as possible.