Religious Studies Teacher
Want to apply for a permanent Religious Studies teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this Religious Studies teacher role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school, an Ofsted 'Good' school, located between Kempston and Bedford, are looking for a Religious Studies teacher to join them on a permanent basis from September 2023.
- Religious Studies Teacher
- Trainee & Experienced Teachers encouraged to apply
- September 2023 Start
- Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Working in an established Humanities department
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Big focus on staff wellbeing
- Role is due to the current teacher relocating
- Highly resourced department
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach English to
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
For more information about this fantastic Religious Studies teacher post, please contact Dunbar Education as soon as possible.