School Administrator Needed - Permanent Position w/ ASAP start
- High Wycombe
Dunbar Education is currently recruiting for a highly organized and skilled School Administrator on behalf of our client in High Wycombe. This role requires proficiency in Sims, Admissions, parent communications, and general school projects, with a focus on creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Position: School Administrator
Location: High Wycombe, UK
Start Date: ASAP Start
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic School Administrator to play a crucial role in maintaining the efficiency of school administrative functions. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Use Desk Top Publishing for the production of the school's weekly newsletter.
- Update and maintain the school website.
- Promote a warm and welcoming atmosphere within the school.
- Open and distribute incoming mail, and post outgoing mail.
- Answer the telephone, dealing with queries and messages appropriately.
- Input data onto the School Management package (SIMS) in coordination with the Data Officer.
- Carry out various office duties directed by the Director of Business Services/PA.
- Type letters, curriculum papers, and other day-to-day documentation.
- Take/make telephone calls related to the school's day-to-day management.
- File correspondence/records as directed by the Director of Business Services/PA.
- Oversee admission procedures and maintain positive relationships with staff and children.
- Undertake duties associated with the transfer of children to secondary school.
- Manage the school's email account and distribute messages to relevant staff.
- Produce and send out tickets for school performances.
- Prepare class lists as required.
- Ensure refreshments for parent meetings, Governors, etc., are available, including shopping as required.
- Support the ethos of the school and set high standards of dress, language, and behavior.
- Attend in-service training when requested.
- Implement School safety Policies and Codes of Practice, having regard for Health and Safety.
- Organize and assist with reprographic work, including photocopying, binding, and desk-top publishing.
- Be responsible for the trips logging system, assist in arranging trips, and maintain risk assessments.
- Supervise the ordering and allocation of stock.
- Maintain an open-door policy and line of inquiry for all parents in the school.
- Any other duties as required commensurate with the post.
What We Offer:
- Full-time, permanent role with a competitive salary.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of a dynamic school environment.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
If you possess the required experience and skills for this multifaceted role, please submit your application and attach a copy of an updated CV.
Join our client's educational team in High Wycombe and contribute to the efficient administration of the school.
Dunbar Education values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.