Dunbar Education are recruiting for a fully qualified, full-time Science Teacher for a large Secondary School based in Hackney. This is a long-term contract role to start at Easter 2023 until Christmas 2023, with the potential to continue for the right teacher.
The role involves teaching a range of students of all ages, delivering engaging lessons and helping students reach their potential in Science. You will be responsible for designing, preparing and delivering maths lessons that engage students in learning, as well as taking part in extra-curricular activities such as clubs, visits and trips.
The successful applicant will need:
- A recognised teaching qualification
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum in Science
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to plan engaging lessons
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An enthusiasm for working with young people and an ability to motivate them
What is in it for you?
- ECT Induction Programme in an established department
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioral issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary ranging from £30,000 - £42,000 (depending on experience)
- Continued professional development and training opportunities
If you feel you are suitable for this position then please send your CV or click apply.