Are you a previously experienced SEN - Behaviour Specialist TA looking for a role in an excellent Primary School?
Are you looking for a rewarding job role in which you are making a difference in a child's life?
About the school/role
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant located in Wellingborough to join a fantastic team within KS2 in a Primary School. Within this role, you will be working 1:1 with a pupil who requires extra support from a behavioural specialist.
- Previous SEN experience
- Strong care background
- A caring and adaptable person
- Good behaviour management
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Georgia Scott at Dunbar Education on 07723468304 or email your CV
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.