Inspirational Cover Supervisor with SEN experience WANTED!
Location: St Albans
Salary: Starting from £100 per day
Contract Type: Temporary/Part-Time
We are currently looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic SEN Cover Supervisor to support our specialist schools in St Albans. Our schools offer educational and therapeutic support to children and young people with various SEN diagnoses. We require a confident and flexible teacher who can develop strong relationships with our students in a fast-paced environment.
As an SEN Cover Supervisor, you will be responsible for delivering planned lessons across various subjects, catering to the individual needs of students with SEN. You should have a strong understanding of best practices in educating young people with special educational needs, including knowledge of differentiated curricula and an ability to manage classrooms effectively.
- Deliver planned lessons across a range of subjects, catering to the individual needs of students with SEN
- Develop solid and meaningful relationships with students, staff and parents
- Manage classrooms effectively and maintain a positive learning environment
- Think creatively to engage and inspire students with SEN
- Work collaboratively with the SENCO and other members of the SEN team to ensure the needs of all students with SEN are met
- A qualified and enthusiastic teacher with experience in SEN education
- A strong understanding of best practices in educating young people with special educational needs
- An ability to differentiate the curriculum to meet individual needs
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships with students, staff and parents
- Strong classroom management skills and a positive attitude
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious, student-focused school that values creativity, inclusivity and innovation. If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic SEN Cover Supervisor passionate about teaching and supporting students with SEN, we would love to hear from you. Apply today to take the first step towards a rewarding career in SEN education.
What We Offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD
- An agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- High demand for supply teaching
- Variety of schools to teach in
Why Choose Dunbar Education:
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools