Are you a MFL Teacher with SEN and SEMH experience?
We are looking for a talented MFL teacher to join a school in Hertfordshire, who can inspire and motivate our students to achieve their full potential.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in a relevant subject
- A teaching qualification, such as a PGCE with QTS
- Experience in working with children and young people with additional needs
As an MFL teacher in our provision, you will:
- Work closely with our SENCO and other members of the team to develop and deliver engaging and practical lessons that meet the individual needs of each student
- Have access to a range of resources and support to help you provide high-quality teaching and learning
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students, regardless of their needs or abilities
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about their subject
- Creative and innovative in their approach to teaching
- Committed to creating a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students, regardless of their needs or abilities
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our students, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter outlining why you would be a great fit for this role.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD
- An agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- High demand for supply teaching
- Variety of schools to teach in
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools