Are you a passionate and dedicated Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) with a strong background in Special Educational Needs (SEN)? Dunbar Education Recruitment Agency is seeking an exceptional HLTA to join our team and make a positive impact in an SEN school. If you're committed to enriching the lives of students with special educational needs and have the qualifications and experience to back it up, we want to hear from you.
As an HLTA at an SEN school, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting teachers with planning and delivering tailored lessons for students with special educational needs.
- Providing one-on-one or small group support to students to help them achieve their learning goals.
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress and development of students.
- Creating a safe and inclusive learning environment.
- Supporting students with a range of SEN requirements, including Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, and more.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- HLTA qualification or equivalent.
- Experience working in an SEN environment.
- A valid DBS check on the update service or be willing to obtain one.
- A genuine passion for working with students with special educational needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to adapt to the changing needs of SEN students.
How to Apply:
If you meet the qualifications and requirements for this HLTA position in an SEN school, we encourage you to apply. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and your passion for working in SEN.