Looking for a new role within education?
Do you have a passion for helping SEN children?
Dunbar Education is recruiting SEN Specialists across Northamptonshire on a long-term basis. These roles range from general classroom support to specialist 1:1 roles.
You will have previous experience working with either children or vulnerable adults. If you have any of the following backgrounds, we would love to hear from you.
- Care/Support Worker
- Voluntary experience working with children
- Previous experience working in a school
- Experience working with children with ASD, ADHD, or SEMH
Working with SEN children is a highly rewarding role. You will play an important role in supporting pupils' social and emotional skills and building a positive rapport.
You will also benefit from:
- Free courses worth over £300!
- High demand of work
- Guaranteed work (conditions apply)
- Range of positions across Northamptonshire Primary & SEN schools (exclusive to Dunbar Education!)
- Excellent service from a Dunbar Education Consultant - check us out on google reviews!
Please get in touch today to discuss the positions we currently have available and how we can find your first role working in education!