Are you a passionate, experienced, creative SEN Teacher looking for a full-time opportunity? Are you enthusiastic about planning lessons that broaden students' horizons whilst offering new experiences?
If you answered yes to both of these questions, we have the perfect position for you!
At our Hemel Hempstead-based school, we seek an enthusiastic and knowledgeable teacher to help develop our students' skills and support them on their educational journeys. As part of this role, you must be experienced in teaching students with a range of disabilities and medical conditions, be resilient towards different behaviours and be able to plan engaging lessons.
You must also understand the importance of monitoring behaviour and developing behaviour support plans. You should have an excellent understanding of the importance of safeguarding, and be aware of safeguarding policies.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping to bring your ambitions to life! You should have a passion to educate the next generation, whilst being flexible to their needs and interests.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD
- An agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- High demand for supply teaching
- Variety of schools to teach in
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools