We are seeking an experienced and passionate SEN Teaching Assistant to join our team in Wellingborough. This is a temp-to-perm position for the successful candidate.
In this role, you will support teachers and students in the classroom environment, helping create a positive learning experience for everyone. You will also help students build relationships and learn appropriate social behaviour, aiding with special educational activities such as story reading, art, music, and physical education.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Experience working in an educational setting with pupils of varying needs and abilities
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- The flexibility to adapt to different teaching methods and classroom situations
- A warm approachable nature
- An understanding of the UK education system
- Qualification/training relevant to SEN is desirable but not essential.
If you think you have the skills we are looking for, please submit your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you would like this role.