Are you passionate about supporting children? Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking to take on a long-term role with a thriving school?
Schools within Kettering are seeking motivated SEN Teaching Assistants to provide exceptional learning support for vulnerable children. This is a full-time, long-term role that will provide you with invaluable experiences and opportunities for personal growth.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant, your main responsibility will be to provide additional support for children with various disabilities, learning needs, and/or mental health conditions. You must be confident working with vulnerable children, able to develop meaningful relationships with them, and dedicated to helping them make the most of their potential.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in working with vulnerable children
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with students and their families
- A positive, proactive approach to teaching and learning
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A warm, compassionate, and patient personality
- A passion for helping young people reach their full potential
If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding role and have the right qualifications, then this is the job for you! Please apply now for further information.