Interested in teaching or support work with Dunbar Education - Milton Keynes/Bedfordshire's best education agency?
Why work with Dunbar Education?
Dunbar Education is one of the leading education agencies and specialists in roles with Primary schools across Bedfordshire.
We are currently looking for SEN Teaching Assistants to join our fantastic team of teachers and support staff for roles throughout YOUR AREA.
This role is to support children with high medical and physical needs.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- High demand for support staff/Tas
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5-star Google reviews
- Experience working in the school before committing to a permanent role
- Care background/SEN experience
- Experience in UK classroom is desired
Why use Dunbar Education
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
If you are an SEN teaching assistant/support worker and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.