Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant role - Northamptonshire - through Dunbar Education.
Apply for this direct role with our partner school without needing an application form!
What is in it for you?
- Supportive senior leadership team
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- Excellent career progression
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5-star google reviews
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role:
- Highly resourced school
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child
- Outstanding career development and achievement of their pupils
- Established SLT
- Walking distance of the local train station and can also be reached easily by local roads
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.