Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant role - Milton Keynes - through Dunbar Education.
The easiest way to apply for a teaching role online!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Opportunity for a permanent position
- Speak to Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role:
- Highly resourced school
- Established department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff
- Walking distance of the local train station and can also be reached easily by local roads
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.