We are seeking a dedicated and passionate SEN Teaching Assistant to join our Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) team. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is committed to supporting the diverse needs of children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) in their formative years.
Supporting Inclusive Learning: Work closely with the EYFS team to provide support and assistance to children with SEN, ensuring their full participation in all aspects of the curriculum.
Individualised Support: Tailor interventions and activities to meet the individual needs of children with SEN, promoting their social, emotional, and academic development.
Collaborative Approach: Collaborate with teachers, parents, and external specialists to create a cohesive support network for children with SEN, fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment.
Progress Monitoring: Regularly assess and monitor the progress of children with SEN, maintaining accurate records and reporting findings to relevant stakeholders.
Adaptation of Resources: Modify and adapt learning resources to suit the diverse learning styles and abilities of children with SEN, ensuring equal access to the curriculum.
Behavioral Support: Implement strategies to manage and address challenging behavior effectively, promoting positive behavior and emotional well-being.
Professional Development: Stay informed about best practices in SEN education, attending relevant training sessions to enhance skills and knowledge.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience working with children with SEN in an educational setting.
- Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and strategies for supporting children's learning and development.
Skills and Attributes:
- Empathy and patience in supporting children with diverse needs.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Proactive and adaptable approach to meeting the individual needs of each child.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV