SEND Teacher - Bedford
Are you a SEND Teacher?
We are currently recruiting SEND Teachers for Secondary Schools we support in the Bedford area.
If you are looking for full or part-time work, then we would love to speak with you.
A range of day-to-day, Short Term, and Long-Term positions to suit your needs…
The successful candidate will be well-qualified and enthusiastic, joining a friendly, high-performing, and successful faculty.
This role's day-to-day responsibilities and duties align with the National Standard Teaching Standards.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach to Key Stage 3&4
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within the last 3 Years)
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Georgia Scott at Dunbar Education on 07723468304