We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced SEND Teacher to join our lovely primary school in Northamptonshire.
The successful candidate will have experience in teaching pupils with SEND (special educational needs and disability) across the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculums. This position is a full-time role and will be responsible for delivering teaching and providing 1-2-1 and small group intervention to support SEND pupils.
The role is expected to start after the Easter half term until at least the end of the academic year, and will offer the successful candidate the potential for the contract to be extended further.
We offer an attractive daily rate of £143-£199 per day, and access to a range of staff benefits.
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Kira Keech at Dunbar Education on 07897 014303 or email your CV
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.