Job Advertisement: Senior Technician - Design Technology
Location: Thame, Oxfordshire
Position Type: Full-time, Immediate Start
Are you a skilled technician with a passion for design technology? An exciting opportunity awaits you at a seconday school in Thame, Oxfordshire. They are seeking a dedicated Senior Technician to join a dynamic team and support their Design Technology department.
- Assisting teachers in the preparation of practical lessons
- Maintaining and managing resources and equipment
- Providing technical support during classes and workshops
- Ensuring health and safety standards are upheld within the workshop environment
- Collaborating with staff to enhance the learning experience for students
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within an educational setting
- Proficiency in using design technology equipment and software
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Commitment to upholding health and safety regulations
- Competitive salary
- Full-time position with an immediate start
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Access to employee benefits including:
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free flu jabs
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Work from home options
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Jake Walsh at Dunbar Education on 01908 929605.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.