Senior Science Technician
Start Date: ASAP
Are you an experienced Science Technician looking for a leadership role? Join our dynamic team as a Senior Science Technician based at a Secondary School in Luton.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Opportunity to lead and manage a team of Science Technicians.
- Work in a supportive and collaborative environment.
- Access to professional development and training opportunities.
- Contributing to the educational journey of students in a renowned institution.
- Lead and manage a team of Science Technicians, ensuring smooth operations within the Science department.
- Organize and prepare science equipment and resources for practical experiments and demonstrations.
- Collaborate with teaching staff to provide timely support and setup for lessons.
- Manage inventory, ensuring the availability and safe storage of scientific resources.
- Promote and enforce health and safety regulations within the Science department.
- Assist in training and developing new Science Technicians.
- Previous experience as a Science Technician in an educational setting.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety practices in a laboratory environment.
Join our dedicated team and make a difference in the education of our students. Apply today by sending your resume and cover letter We look forward to hearing from you!
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.